Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nails of the Week: Model's Own

Hello! I know I'm not very good at these nail posts but I promise to try and get better! Anyway here's what I wore this week. 

I won this bottle of Model's Own Hedonist from Saira at The Girl With The Green Nails. I have been a long time admirer of Model's Own and couldn't believe I'd finally get to try it out. I love love love this. The colour is so me. I love bright neony colours and this is certainly bright! You probably can't see the neon but trust me. I think it's the brightest polish I have ever seen. It has quickly become one of my favourites :) I only used one coat because it is very thick, which means being careful as is it did tend to get a little messy but believe me it's worth it. 

I know it's winter and we're 'meant' to be wearing darker, neutral colours but I never go with trends. I just wear what I want. This is more a summer shade but I do not care. I'm gonna brighten up our dark, dull winter with this blinding dose of colour!
























My photos aren't the best because I am still learning but I gave it a shot anyway, isn't that the main thing :) I looked at other blogs and I think I know where I can make improvements. Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment