Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Music of the Week: The Wanted

I LOVE THE WANTED. They are fantastic!! I want to go on a serious night out with those boyos. Imagine the laughs and the mayhem!! This week's Music of the Week is dedicated to the 5 messers. Here are 5 of my favourites from them at the moment. Can't wait for the new album.

1. Glad You Came

This is my most played song on iTunes. I cannot get sick of it.

2. The Weekend

Choooooon!! Makes me wanna go out!

3. I'll Be Your Strength

"This is not gonna last forever. It's a time where you must hold on. And I won't let you surrender. And I'll heal you if you're broken."

4. Gold Forever
 
The song they did for Comic Relief in 2011. I love both the song and video.

5. Warzone

If you've ever been cheated on...

Any other The Wanted fans out there? Nothing like some pop music for a guilty pleasure :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment