Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter's Here. Hand Care Time

With the winter upon us and dry hands being a curse of this season I thought I'd blog about my favourite hand cream. Soap & Glory's Hand Food. I bought this hand cream after trying out my friend's one. It is indeed fabulous! I had labs in college 4 days a week and my hands were getting drier and drier from the gloves and constant hand washing. They felt awful. This hand cream has been a god send!

I have also been recommending it to a lot of my friends who I know suffered from the same problem as me through their jobs - working with food, in hospitals etc. Between the gloves, hand washing and hand sanitizers their hands were drier and harder than mine. I even told my dad about this hand cream. He works outdoors so his hands are weathered. I can safely say none of us have looked back!

What it says?
Contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

 
















It isn't greasy which is the most important thing for a hand cream. I remember as a child when my mother was putting on her hand cream, I of course would have to have some too. Sure I wiped it off after a minute because it was taking too long to absorb into my skin. Therefore I have since been dubious about hand creams, but Soap & Glory have answered my prayers here. Hand Food sinks into the skin leaving it moisturised without leaving it greasy.

I love the scent. When I smell it I know it's going to moisturise and look after my hands. It's not an overpower smell. I find it pleasant and cheerful. I also love how little of it you need to use. Basically just a bit bigger than pea size.

The packaging is the standard cute pink of all Soap & Glory products. It's in a squeezey tube with a flip top lid. The size I have is the 50ml tube, this is the Mini and it is perfect for the handbag. There is also a 125ml size available.

It's a staple in my handbag. I cannot go anywhere without it. I have been won over big time by Soap & Glory's Hand Food, have you? What hand cream do you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment