Friday, November 23, 2012

Nails of the Week: Oldies


I wanted to try out some nail polishes I haven't used in a while.

First up was Barry M's Lemon. Mmmh, I know now why I haven't used it lately. It is so watery. I wasn't happy at all so then I decided to put H&M's Cracked Nail Polish over it to umph it up a bit. I think it did the trick. I love the colour of the Lemon but I'd rather a polish be thick than watery. I love other Barry M polishes but this one was just not up their usual standard.






















Next up was my Bourjois So Lacque which must have been lying in my drawer neglected for the last year as well. I love this colour and it only needed one coat but I put on 2 because I was bored! It went on smooth and is just the right consistency. I really love the Bourjois polishes for their staying power. I wore this all week with no top coat. Now that's a success! I will must definitely be investing in more from the Bourjois ranges in future.






















Oh and can let me know if my photos are better or worse than the ones from the Model's Own post. Cheers!x

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I super love the nail colors especially the lemon one. Love the combination of colors. I hope there is a tutorial on how to make the lemon effect.

    ReplyDelete