Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Music of the Week: Nicki Minaj

I went to see Nicki Minaj in concert Monday night and I must say she was freakin' awesome! I know a lot of people don't like for whatever reasons but she put a hell of a lot of work into her show. She interacted with the audience and even recognised a fan she followed on Twitter. What an OMG! moment that was :) So therefore I decided I must dedicate Music of the Week to the biggest arse in music haha It has to be seen in person to get the full effect. Humungous!

Here are 5 of my favourite songs of hers right now. It tends to change all the time. I have left sooo many out!



 1. Marilyn Monroe
This song got the second biggest reaction of the night, Starships and Superbass are tied for first place!

2. Roman's Revenge
My favourite of hers. I just love the 'Rah Rah like a dungeon dragon' and Eminem on the track doesn't hurt either.

3. Blow Ya Mind
Mmmh, actually this is tied with Roman's Revenge as to my favourite!

4. Masquerade
I love the verses on this one. 'You can be who want, be who you is, never be who you aren't'

 5. Beautiful Liar 

He is indeed a cheat and a liar but of course he's everything I desire, beautiful sinner. She sums up how I feel!


Let me know what you think! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment