Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Music of the Week: Halloween

Just for the week that's in it I decided to do a Halloween themed Music of the Week. How original eh!?

1. Michael Jackson's Thriller
Wouldn't be Halloween without it ;) Possibly the best music video of all time.

2. Monster Mash
 But of course!



3. Ghostbusters Theme
Forever reminding me of Jedward but still gotta love it!

4. Professor Green feat. Example - Monster
I have a fondness for the professor.

5. Lady GaGa - Monster
I love love love Lady Gaga. And freely admit to being a Little Monster :)

Hope you enjoyed my Halloween collection of tunes! Let me know what you think.

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha great choices!Your blog is super cute :) keep up the awesome work x
    Lauren

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comments :) Good to know someone is reading! x

    ReplyDelete