Thursday, May 9, 2013

Collective Haul

Hello beautiful people! How are you all on this morning that belongs to Thursday!?

First things first, this is from the last 3 months. This is not all from the one shopping trip! Imagine my bank balance if I did this damage all in one go. Minus, Minus, Minus! Thank god for 3 for 2's, sales and advantage cards is all I can say! I think I forgot to include a few things but how as ever. Here's the madness!


From Clinque to Catrice and everything in between seems to be here! I have started reviewing some of the stuff. I am very bad with reviewing, great at buying though!

I have used the Cocoa Brown Tan and that's a definite LOVE! Along with the Essie polish which I have already reviewed here. The Inglot eye shadows are also a big hit with me. As are the lipsticks and S & G body buttercream.

I got the Ciate nail polish and Jergens body moisturiser from Marie Claire magazine. The one with Keira Knightely on the cover.

Ooopsie! I bought the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and of course I forgot to include it in the photo. Silly me! I also got some eyeliners from Collection.

Ponds Cold Cream is something I hear a lot about and even today I was only being told by my friend how her grandmother swore by Ponds Cold Cream and moisturiser and she always had amazing skin. I haven't gotten around to using it yet but soon!

I have a few bits and pieces from Catrice because my local chemist starting stocking them and they regularly sell things off cheaply so I swoop in and pick up what I can! I buy things at full whack too. And full whack thankfully doesn't cause a dint in the bank balance :)

Nail polishes. My weakness. Plenty more to add to my ridiculous collection!

Clinque moisturiser, Benefit Brow-zings, Porefessional and Triple Performing moisturiser. Jeez is moisturiser my new weakness or what!?

I got Nivea's primer, a Rimmel lip liner + Apocalips and Revlon's Nearly Naked as well which I won from their Facebook page a few weeks ago. Oh and No. 7's Brush Cleaner! Aaand! Carmex lip balm. Aaargh so much stuff! Better get cracking!

What have you picked up lately? Any sales I should (or shouldn't) know about? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you picked up some good products! Lots of things there that are great and loads of stuff I have my eye on! X

    ReplyDelete