Monday, May 13, 2013

Lipstick Review: Catrice Ultimate Colour 210

First thing I love about this lipstick is the packaging. The tidy, black glossy look makes its so sleek and sexy. It snaps shut with a clicky sound so you know for sure it's closed. My mother always loses the lids for lipsticks. I don't think she listens for the clicky sound!

I have branched out to pink lipsticks. Adventurous! I'm getting there with my lipstick collection :)

Bottom of the lipstick

On the bottom of the lipstick is an example of the colour and the shade number. The name isn't on the lipstick but from the Catrice website it seems to be called Pinkadilly Circus

Shiny packaging!

On opening the lipstick I noticed a slight, and I mean slight! sweet scent. This isn't noticeable when it's applied to the lips. I love that Catrice is engraved into the lipstick itself. I was fascinated by this. Really!

I love the engraved Catrice

It applies easily and smoothly to the lips although it could do with some build up. It's still fantastically pigmented for the price: €4.49.

I found the formulation didn't dry out my lips which I believe to be a very important aspect of a lipstick. You're not going to wear something that leaves you with dry lips are you!?

My lovely lips !! They look wonky to me, never noticed before.

I myself found I had to reapply this regularly but this is something to do with me. I have noticed that I either reapply when it's not necessary or else I must be just licking my lips constantly! Hmmm, or it could be due to the fact that I am constantly eating and drinking throughout the day! I automatically go to reapply my lipstick throughout the day and night so I never notice or feel it to be a hindrance. 

I really like this lipstick and I will be picking up some more from Catrice. They are affordable and have a great range of colours available. Are there any you recommend?

Catrice can be found in most chemists/pharmacies and of course Penneys. 

2 comments:

  1. The colour is beautiful and your lips are not wonky lol

    ReplyDelete