Friday, October 26, 2012

Music of the Week

This week I have mostly been listening to...

1. Maverick Sabre - I Need
 The X Factor renewed my love for this. See The X Factor isn't all bad!!!


2. Paloma Faith - Never Tear Us Apart
 I. Love. It. I didn't think I would. Covers are dodgy but that's 2 weeks in a row I've included covers here. So a few are getting it right!

3. Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
I always have to turn this up LOUD. Wish this song was out a few years earlier. I needed it then haha

4. Olly Murs feat. Flo Rida - Troublemaker
I don't think Flo Rida is needed on this song but I guess it's meant to appeal to America as well. Olly Murs never fails to deliver for me. I love his music, so feelgood :)

5. Labrinth feat. Emeli Sande - Beneath Your Beautiful
Just stunning! I don't think I need to say anymore about this especially after their X Factor performance. x

What have you been listening to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment