Friday, March 29, 2013

Share The Love #2

The second of my 'regular' feature on posts I've enjoyed reading this week.



I am loving the Gelly Nail Polishes from Barry M. Maria over at Maria Sparkle has shared the beautiful shade Dragon Fruit.

This is something I am seriously considering Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Review from Ellie at Ellie's Ramblings.

Love these photos from Nuala of her cat photobombing her blog pics, Blog Outtakes.

LOOK AT WHAT The Sunday Girl posted about. Holy Smokes!! Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil Vault. This is CRAY CRAY!! A thing of dreams. 

Here's post I love about food of course! Becky from Milk Bubble Tea made some Gooey Caramel Brownies. They look to die for!

I got a little mention here because I was Abby's 20th follower. Check her out :)

Love this look from the Theodora Palette over on Blog of Shadows. I'm always in awe of the girl's talents!

That's a couple of the posts I've been loving over the last while x

#ShareTheLove 

No comments:

Post a Comment