Friday, April 19, 2013

Beautiful Things #2

Do I speak for everyone when I say we all crave this dress? I love teal, it's the colour I chose to wear to my brother's wedding. In the back of my mind I am wondering was I inspired by the Duchess and her choice of dress here.

Kate Middleton Green, Teal Dress Jenny Packham

I was won over straight away when I first laid my eyes on this beauty. First it was the colour and the shape that I loved, flattering. Until I spotted the details, oh the details! The chiffon, the lace, the capped sleeves. It also shimmered. And most importantly, the back of the dress. Magnificent! The buttons down the back also. Oh la la Catherine!

Back of Kate Middleton Green, Teal Dress by Jenny Packham

I dream about this dress. It's a wonderful creation. Jenny Packham is a genius. I adore and yearn for many of her designs. In my head I'm going to win the lotto and with that I shall be the proud owner of a Jenny Packham design ;) It might always be a dream but a girl's gotta have her dreams! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment