Saturday, December 8, 2012

What I Bought


I picked up Rimmel's 25 Hour foundation. This has had a lot of mixed reviews but I was in need of a new daytime foundation so went for this. I considered the Maybelline Perfect Fit but I have wanted to try Rimmel's one for a while now. Anyone got any they'd recommend I'd be delighted to hear your views.

I also bought a lipstick from Rimmel, Sugar Plum. Loving it so far!

There was 3 for 2 in Boots so I got my secret santa something from Rimmel to add to her present :) I have her pressie all sorted. Yeh! Thank god for Boots, perfect for presents under €20. I have too much love for Boots!

For a moisturiser, I went with Nivea Daily Essentials. I'd also would appreciate any recommendations? I was in a rush so just picked this one. I have a dry forehead and a very oily nose, what's the best that you have tried?

Picked up copies of Glamour and Cosmo meaning I actually (finally) got myself a Nails Inc polish (woohoo!) and also V05 Smoothly Does It - Frizz Free creme.

Do you see these AMAZING shoes!? Fantabulous!! It was love at first sight in New Look. Serious weakness for their shoes. In the back of my mind, gold shoes were on my wishlist, especially for the Christmas party season and they are not peep toe :)

I also bought my very first snood! I've wanted one for a while! A belt, leggings and socks were the rest of the items I bought from Penneys. Exciting!

Anyone else got a weakness for Boots and their 3 for 2 offers or perhaps New Look's shoes or maybe it's another shop that you can't resist splurging in?

No comments:

Post a Comment