Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This or That


MAKEUP
Blush or Bronzer- Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick-I am all about lipstick right now
Eyeliner or Mascara- Mascara. I go without eyeliner during the day anyway
Foundation or Concealer- Concealer. I have awful bags under my eyes
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow- Coloured
Pressed or loose eyeshadows- Pressed
Brushes or Sponges- Brushes

NAILS
OPI or China Glaze- I haven't tried either but I want to try OPI
Long or Short- Long
Acrylic or Natural- Natural
Brights or Darks- Brights

BODY
Perfume or body spray- Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter-Lotion
Body Wash or Soap- Soap

FASHION
Jeans or Sweat Pants- Jeans
Long or Short Sleeves-Short sleeves
Dresses or Skirts- Dresses but really getting into skirts lately
Stripes or Plain- Plain
Flip flops or Sandals-Flip flops
Scarves or Hats-Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings- Dangly earrings
Necklaces or BraceletsBracelets
Heels or Flats-Heels
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- Cowboy Boots
Jacket or Jumper- Jumper
Abercombie or Hollister-Neither

HAIR
Curly or Straight- Straight
Bun or Ponytail- Ponytail
Hair Spray or Gel- Hair spray, life saver!
Long or Short- Long hair.
Light or Dark-I have been dark now for 6 months!
Side Fringe or Full Fringe-Side fringe
Up or Down- Down

Share your This or That posts below. I'd love to read them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment